Hungover, much? Not too bad considering. Time to sort myself and the flat out. Today is going to be a constructive one so going to try my best to not put the Xbox or PS3 on. Well, not until I'm happy I've made some headway in the flat. Cupboard in the lounge totally empty. Most of the contents in the bin. Next step, start to remove wallpaper in the lounge.
Lovely morning, nice and bright. Sat having breakfast of Frosties and coffee while looking out from my balcony.
While emptying the lounge cupboard, I find some old vinyl. Some old Motown records and some Rod Stewart. I'm Facebook friends with both Steve Smoove and John Turrell of Smoove&Turrell fame so I messaged Steve to let him how - and he wants to meet up to collect the records!

Feeling slightly star-struck!
Rearranged the bedroom and changed the bed. Almost like I have a new bedroom! Lounge sorted ready to start decorating proper this weekend.
Been invited over to a mate's for Sunday lunch, but declined, school day tomorrow and I'd rather get a good nights sleep. Which I only seem to get in my own bed. Love sleeping in a fresh bed too! It's just a bit of a shame I don't have 'tv' in there as it'd be canny to watch a film in bed then just fall asleep - suppose I could watch a film on the laptop if pushed but it's no substitute for a large HDTV. And surround sound.
Watched more Breaking Bad. He's a proper bad ass! This is good.
Poker now. And a cuppa. Looking forward to getting me mitts on a coffee percolator this weekend.

Listening to 'Waste' by Foster The People while downloading Tim Vine to watch in bed, going to trial watching something on the laptop in the absence of a tv... Why'd I sell it?!
I is outta here like a stole somethin'!
Nytol
Food; Frosties. Fricassee.
Gripe; None. Thank the lord. Apart from another odd text from Steve... He's mental.
Game; Scramble/Words With Friends


