
Up. Sexy beer-can sandwich with Chop Sauce and a morning coffee with todays paper. Sorted my payment to Boomerang no thanks to bloody Lloyds TSB!
Opened up an account with HSBC. Seem to be the bankers with the least amount of horror stories!
Popped out to the shurps for supplies for today's marathon Battlefield 3 session. Crisps, beer & tabs and the ingreedaments for making a chicken & pork stir fry.
Awesome sesh on BF3 with my usual squad - great fun. Spookily found ourselves in the same part of the map in the same scenario that the pic I used yesterday was taken! Weird
Nothing better than drunken tomfoolery online with the lads. Although for anyone reading, I advise against trying to operate a fighter jet while drunk ha ha, always ends in tears. Driving, not so hard as if you let off the throttle you just slow to a stop but slightly different in a jet! Gerronimoooooo. Thank the lord for parachutes ha ha!

Half time stoppage for stir fry grubbage. Yummy noms.
Receive an invite to Belinda's for tea next Saturday, awesome. Is the pasta-masta cooking? It's going to be my turn soon. Best get this flat sorted.
Not today though! Back online to join the squad in Karkand. Thought I had the 5.1 surround on too loud as I hear banging from doonstairs. Turns out they can't hear my 'music' so I can crank it up another few notches!
Can hear Uncle Allan singing downstairs with I assume Uncle Jimmy, class. Good to hear people enjoying themselves, even if it does sound like a karaoke for deaf people.

Starting to run short of beer and it's too late to shop. Stella thru a straw it is then, and it works - I'm battered, so much so I have to knock BF3 off due to eyes not working properly, they were playing home AND away. Went to jump on Full House Poker but no community tournaments on so decided on bed. Nytol
Food; Bacon sanger. Beerage. Cheekan n purk Chow mein. Crisps
Gripe; Running out of beer just after the shops shut grrr
Game; Words with Friends. BF3
