Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Monday, 6 February 2012

Moon Day

Early up, bloody bin men grrrr. I'm sure 6.55am is illegal and if not, bloody should be! But, I had a mint sleep in me freshly made bed in my recently done out boudoir.


Just need a proper bed-side light so I can start reading some of my many Stephen King, Terry Pratchett and WW2 books.








Tried watching the laptop in bed, don't know how people can do this, screen's far too small. It's ok for net-browsing, pron and Faceache but not for watching films, tv or stand up comic shows. Still chuckled though. On the flip side though, I suppose it was handy being in bed chilling while watching it so it wasn't all that bad - and once hooked up to my sound system in the bedroom, sounded a hell of a lot better too.

Loving my new scenic route to work, so much more to look at. And the view from the bus/train's not too bad either! Better than getting the 'Sage' bus to work, all full of people I'm gonna spend all day looking at anyway lol

I'm also loving the fact that Mondays are becoming a little quieter! \o/ Yay

And I am back to my 2 breaks per day shift. 30 minutes lunch with two 15 minute breaks either side. Awesomesauce!

















Ha ha, don't you just love it when you're facing a window etc, or in this case a lift door at work, and you catch a fit lass eyeing you up from behind in the reflection. Made my day that has. More sauce of awesomeness!

Lunch of carbs on carbs of Carbonara & cheeps



On a bleaker note, spotted something on a certain someone's Faceache page today that puzzled me a bit. But, if she wants to post false stuff about me online, it'll come back n bite her on the arse. The rumours appear to be true, bloody attention seeker...



Check this out, armed police, riot police, ambulance, fire-brigade etc had to called to the flats opposite mine this afternoon as a guy facing eviction threatened to blow the flats up!



I'm at my mate's tonight again for tea, was supposed to go yesterday and I declined as it was a school day but it was more because I was so busy working in the flat. Which is now my pride and joy! Yaay! \o/

Having full Sunday lunch with all the trimmings! Mmmm cushty noms. Maybe a film tonight. But what to watch? I fancy that Ryan Gosling & Steve Carrell romcom that's on at the minute.
I've fetched 3 jumpers today so should be all cosy, like toast. Mmmm toast.

Tea/dinner smells lush, had a bit nibble on the meat oo-er and it's lovely and juicy!


Tea was delicious. Watched True Grit, the Cohen brothers' remake. Fantastic.
Great company, some Smirnoff, then an early night ;o)

Nytol.

Food; Turst. Sausage sanger. Carbonara n cheeps. Sunday roast of juicy beef and all the trimmings
Gripe; Binmen! Grrr
Game; Words/Scramble avec mon amis.