
Awesome night on Full House Poker last night on Xbox Live. Did quite well for my 1st tournament. Started at 8pm GMT and played through until 4am. Started off on table level 1 of 3, The Diamond Table then worked my way up to the Triple Diamond Table. At one point I was ranked 51 of 2500 people. Awesome!
Great fun! To be honest, didn't realise it was so late but time flies when you're having fun.
Had a bit of an awkward situation regarding the Toon match today. Got the tickets sorted a while back and originally had told Mike I'd take him. I took my Dad to the Swansea match last month (his 1st in a long time) and when we came out he was so excited said 'Eee, I love that me son's taken me to a football match, I can't WAIT for the QPR match in Jan! Eeee'
D'oh
I HAD told him I was taking Mike but was in such high spirits I left it and said nowt. Forgot all about it until the other by which time I was skint. Told Mike I couldn't make it and was about to tell Lee, who got me the ticket, when my Dad said I'll sort your beers n that out. Legend. Got to go to the match, eventually after Stagecoach managed to get a bus on (some passengers had waited over 40 minutes for a bus scheduled every 10 minutes. Useless to the extreme. To make make matters worse, the tool driving obviously had a full bus but decided to stop at each stop to tell passengers the bus was full and that he couldn't let any more on. THEY CAN SEE THE BUS IS FULL YOU HELMET, JUST KEEP DRIVING, THEY CAN SEE THE OTHER, EMPTY BUS BEHIND!!!!! Anyway, gripe over - we won!!! Geed up sausage!
Talking of food....

Mam's for Sunday lunch, lush beef etc with hods of yorkshires too and the whole dinner slavered with broon sarce. But not just any sarce, Chop. It's by far me fave broon sarce.
Back hyem now to chill, school night an all. Trying to decide between a film, Skyrim or Poker. Might try squeeze in all three. I'm good at squeezing things in... ;o)
Got a new addition to Maison De Spartacus, he's called Rangdo. Named after the Ruler of 'The Adventure Game' - gronda gronda, your majesty.

Off to chill before bed. May post later
Food; Nothing until Sunday Lunch.
Gripe; Stagecoach, yet again proving they're the most useless public transport providers.
Game; FOOTBALL! Poker. Words With Friends.
Nytol
