
Only had 3 pints and a can of lager last night and I'm not feeling too grand today. Sad face. Must've been a dodgy pint haha
Still, was good to catch up last night.
Easy day today, decided against shopping for kitchen and bathroom stuff and instead popped into town for an hour to get out of the house. Bloody bagpipe 'player' on Northumberland Street again but at least this time he's 'playing' a different 'tune'. Still bloody awful tho...
Decided to get the whole Star Wars Collection in HD today. Can't wait to have a marathon session with those! Maybe tomorrow after the Newcastle QPR match at St. James Park - Dad's paying for the drinks as I am pink-lint. I sorted the tickets though so I feel that's fair.

Started to play Skyrim then realised it was the Weekly Tournament on Xbox live playing Full House Poker. All in all it was a good night, at my peak about an hour in, I was ranked 51 of 2500 players online. Chuffed to bits!
Oh and I joined Boomerang Game Rentals yesterday, Battlefield 3 on it's merry way to mine as we speak. 4 squid per month and I can keep one game at a time as long as I like. Me likey!
Food; Ham n cheese toastie. Pork chops. Turkey Fricassee.
Gripe; Downstairs' fucking dog, barking and whining ALL FUCKING DAY! Grrrrrrrr (that's me grrr'ing, not the dog)
Game; MW3 on Veteran & Skyrimming
