Get in! Monday again! Love it.... :o/
Brrr, how cold?!?!? ANY NEED??!!
Awesome, it's quiet at work today!
Another day closer to celebrating my 36th birthday, which is Saturday the 21st if you're interested.
Mam's turkey & bacon fricassee for lunch, I'd have to say it's one of my favourite dishes. Delish!
Had a corking weekend, mainly playing Full House Poker, although if you've been reading this blog, you'll no doubt already know - more tomorrow night at 8pm GMT.

Got a haggis from my Mam. Need to figure out what to have it with! Any ideas, please comment - although if I wait for someone to comment it'll have gone off so I shall ask my dear and very helpful friend, Google
No Deus Ex waiting for me when I got in. Gutted.
Decided I'm gonna sit down with a cuppa and watch Attack the Block on BluRay - it was brilliant! Would highly recommend. On a different keel to Shaun but shot really well and the character interaction is really well written. Bravo.
Need to earn some more cash before I can join the next Tournament on Full House Poker. Which I nearly couldn't play tonight, Xbox Live was having a hissy fit when I 1st put it on. Sorted now though, the chips are now down. Bring it!
Today's Food; Mini Weetabix. Fricassee. Nen tea.
Today's Gripe; How frickin' cold?! No need.
Today's Game; Words With Friends so far. Full House Poker
