
Bought Homefront on Xbox today. Looks great! Both Campaign and Multiplayer offer nothing knew apparently but do what they do very well and the setting seems nice and unique. USA gets invaded by the East and the war's on their own turf.
Happy Dais.
At dinner yesterday asked me Mam for some paracetamol - was asked how many, asked for an many as she had and got a bucket. Really.

Spotted a band called The Electric Stars being advertised as playing Bar 38 in town. Not a bar I've been to but for some reason looked them up on Youtube.
Turns out they're awesome, not going to say any more than look 'em up! I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing them! Mentioned them on my Facey profile and next thing I know, they've added me as mates and are now following me on Twitter. Gonna be a good gig I reckon!
Something else I'm looking forward to, Evolution lineup announced! I'm there already!! Worked it last year for a free pass and loved every second.

Nothing to report work-wise apart from the coffee machine still out of milk....
Had Uncle Jimmy's wedding sprung on me so short of sponds. Off to me Mam's, borrowed money. Job done.
Popped into town on way home to get Donks' birthday present & card and on my way home, was stood at the bus stop and ahead of me were four 13 year olds smoking tabs. Not only that but they were rolling their own!!! 13 years old?!
On the bus home, same fcukin screaming child on bus. What's worse is it was screaming at it's 'parents' for its dummy and the mother sat there saying, 'No, I'm trying to wean you off it' I said 'Can't you do that weaning at home?' - Blank stares from the 'parents' - useless, ignorant, peasants

Anyhoo, doesn't get me down lol, I is happy. Happy Monkey. No reason, just happy. Although for some strange reason, my brother thinks this is odd. Coming from the one who takes over an hour and via 20 text messages to ask you a straight question about something that could be asked in one question. Now that's odd.
He makes as much sense, or less, than the above picture! Hahaha
Sausage, mustard mash and onion gravy. Mmmmm - booshed down with a coffee then onto a beer or two!
Had to jump on Battlefield3 alone as other squaddies went AWOL. I did well, jumped in with an experienced squad of lads and boshed the tangos proper in some squad-death-match. Boooom!
Knackered now. Nytol
Food; Curd-on-Toast. Tuna/bean melt. Bangers n mash
Gripe; See above multiple mentions of muppets.
Game; BF3! ftw
