Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Friday, 17 February 2012

It's only feckin Friday again!!


Ayyyyyyyyy*

*as the Fonze would say.

Happy Friday indeed.

Quieter at work today, still no milk in coffee machine...
Request raised with Facilities Management. They seem to think I'm some kind of petulant cheapskate. I think they should maybe just supply a product, as advertised, and they can have my money. I know it's only 5p per cup but having little money, I want what they advertise, the way was it's supposed to be. Fair enough?

Nothing's going to dampen my spirits though, not even black coffee.

Bacon and egg mayonnaise sanger for lunch. Mint. However, after what I had yesterday and the beer I'm having today, I'm gonna be humming tonight and tomorrow - uh-ohhh!

At The Five Swans after work, few beers with good friends. Joined by a random suicide victim (obvs failed), qualified gas engineer, shooting shit - awesome times. Rik plying me with drink to the point where I have to leave! I's getting drunk, too much more an I'll be even more useless on BF3!

However, his persistence to ply me with drinks meant I've met some lovely and interesting people on the bus on the way home. In particularly a lovely lass from round the corner. Not seen her before but seemed really nice, one of those people you meet where you just seem to click, at least to start with in conversation to begin with then realise she's actually a really nice lass - wouldn't say no to seeing her again - eyes peeled!

Then Back to Karkand. I live for this shit! MW3??? Pfft. Meh. Etc.... BF3 ftw. FTW

Shall update laters.... *hic*