
Happy Hump Day
Was going to add a pic about Hump Day but you'll have seen 'em all haha
Busy, busy, busy at work today, not a gripe of the day but an observation.
Linking in with a previous post, my disease has now spread via my boss, their bairn and now his wife.... uh-ohhh. Oops. suppose that's what I get for coming into work when I'm not well. In future, if I wake up with even a sniffle, I'm stopping off.
I'm enjoying doing this blog. Even if nobody reads the bugger I've mainly done this as an online diary anyway, so anyone reading it is a bonus, hopefully for them too haha.
I had a bit read thru last night and I had a bit of a chuckle!
Craig-cam it ain't but we're getting somewhere close.
Busy days require drugs. By drugs I mean legal ones, obtainable from work. Coffee people, we're talking coffee. Problem is, by this time of day (4:15pm) I'm climbing the walls, too, much caffeine....

Sorry, just found myself lol at that pic ha ha ha
At a mate's for tea tonight, could get used to someone else cooking my tea for me. Unsure of what's being made for me but it'll be delish, as always.
Had bolognese for tea. And some bread.
Watched Rango, absolute cracker, loved it! Great nod to Fear & Loathing at the beginning of the film. In fact the whole film plays out a bit like an animated, trippy Hunter S Thompson escapade.
Watched Jonathon Woss & Tom Cruise interview then bed.
Thoisday tomorrow, whoop whoop - two days till the weekend!
See y'all on the flipside
Today's Food; Turst n curd. Breaded-ham sarnie. Bolognese & pain du garlic
Today's Gripe; I'm craving Rebecca's brownies now as Jill's been nommin' on brownies today. Grrr
Today's Game; Words With Friends
