Almost late for work again today as the conglomerate-of-utter-uselessness that is known as Arriva have decided, not unlike Stagecoach, to let their buses just turn up when they like. To make matters worse, the idiot drivers will turn up late, no excuses, just sit there with a face like a dogs arse then fcuk about with their Metro paper or something, then make a move, thus making us all late for work. Low-lives
Slightly quieter day at work today interspersed with Skyrim talk making me want to jump on when I get home and do some 'Rimming (as Stu eloquently puts it) I think he's just got a dirty mind... - young 'uns ey?

Remainder of last night's bolognese for lunch at work, was even better than it was last night! No bread though, sad face.

Still craving Rebecca's brownies, if you're reading this, get in the kitchen and MAKE ME SOME MORE! *women, know your place*
At me Ma's for tea tonight, Dad's cooking something he's not made before - it's a surprise apparently! Never a dull culinary moment at the 'rents!
Had this bizarre mixed bean soup, was really tasty, cheers fella! Good luck to the people I work with, I'm humming already! Sorry guys
Back at my lovely warm flat tonight, my lovely big tv and my own bed. Loving me new(ish) pad now like, really feels like home now. Need to start looking at decorating soon though! Going carpet shopping this weekend for the boudoir!
Shopping online tonight for pots, pans & other kitchen stuff. Also bathroom tings like a towel rack & toilet roll holder, exciting times at Maison De Spartacus!!
In from me Ma's totally stuffed. Decided against a film tonight and instead set my PC up in the lounge so I can use the laptop dans le boudoir.Up here for thinking *points at own head
PC all set up in the lounge, just need a nice monitor/tv & I'm sorted. And must remember to hook it up to the sound system. Bosh
Today's Food; Fruit Shortcake. Breadless Bolognese. Bean Soup
Today's Gripe; People on the Intranet's Marketplace at work putting 'Wanted' items in the 'Freecycle' section. Grrrr
Today's Game; Tiny Tower on iOS - crap, don't bother.*mini review
