
Ooff, after what I've eaten these last few days I thought the new term for Wednesday was rather appropriate. The term actually coming from Winnie the Pooh.
However, the people I've come into contact today may or may not realise that off aroma is actually me, not the manure they've been feeding the plants outside.
Breakfast was non existent as I was late getting up and ready, strange sleeping in someone else's spare room I guess. Good nights sleep though.
My mate's made me sandwiches for lunch today, and pork pies - ain't she a sweet - they're deliscious. Chicken and mayo, mmmmm. I snaffled a couple of packets of crisps from mine to so I had sandwiches, Doritos, Monster Munch and Squares and pork pies.
Mint
Loosing at chess, hate it. Not loosing, no, I hate chess. What's the point?
There's no real point to moving bits around a board until there's none left. Or something.
Aaaanyhoo. Busy day at work means I need to play hard. And play hard I did.
Battlefield3 tonight, after a nice bath obviously. Don't want to enter battle all dirty an that. Learned that from my NCO from 101st Royal Artillery Battalion in Gosforth Barracks.

Refreshed I hit the ground running or in tonight's case flying. Yup, I've managed to secure a SU-35BM FLANKER-E fighter jet. AND I manage to get a couple of kills in. Then crash n burn. I'm getting there though.
Switched to sniper once the squad leader had positioned a spawn beacon on top of a mahoosive crane. Off to the East we're getting sniped at by a cheeky bugger on an aircraft carrier. So he gives the command to 'put his lights out' - I try but my rifle's scope isn't powerful enough to spot him properly. So I take out a chopper pilot flying past instead. Mint.
Back on the ground, I spend about an hour following said squad leader, whacking him with the defibrillators every time he gets killed after I've knacked the guy that killed him of course - saviour ribbons flying in left right and centre here like!
Late so bed. More of this shit tomorrow I reckon, amazing stuff, so immersive - I fail to understand why people are still playing COD I really do.
Nytol people.
