Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Satuuuuurghday

Left Anna's at about 9.

Slept at a mate's. Well, I say slept. Managed a couple of hours shut-eye then off food shopping with my Dad to Tesco. Mint.

Had to be done though, even with a stinking hangover/still drunk...

Dropped shopping off then John popped round to help me get me new bed! It's mint!


I've let me mate down though as I was supposed to be at his tonight. I ain't gwan nowhere. Dammit. Gutted as I've pissed me mate off AND I really wanted to go.

Probably just as well because I manage half a can, fall a kip, wake up on the sofa at 3am then struggle to get back to sleep. Finished me can off, fell a kip then woke up in the afternoon with Top Gear on iPlayer.

Nytol.