Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Saturday, 3 March 2012

It's Saturday man!

Up early. Nice.

Weather's good so going to venture out. Once I've unpacked my new kitchen set. Pots, pans, cutlery, knives, the whole kit and caboodle. Also, bathroom stuff like towel rails and a nice posh chrome mirrored bathroom cabinet. I is happy monkey.

Some nice tunes are in order with all this nice weather. High Contrast. With a beer. While I get ready to head Heaton-wise to see Bensonite and Heatonians.

Few beers there then home for Poker or Forza. Oh, or maybe, just maybe Battlefield3.

Got a nice chilli and pepper rice for tea. Awesome



Just discovered Drowning Pool by accident, on an old trailer for BF3 - and who said playing video games was bad for you?! Heathens!

\m/..\m/

Will update laters people

Peace