Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Owmyhead

Good night larst night but ow my head. Mind you, doesn't help that I awoke up on sofa, naked at 5 am. With my iPhone still playing random tunes through the lounge's sound system - sorry neighbours!

Went back to bed. Woke up again at 10, BF3? Of course.

Is a nice day outside but I shall chill today, mainly on the sofa.

Had a nice chilled afternoon but forgot to defrost bloody chicken so nen bok-bok roasty for me..... aaargh, was looking forward to that!!






However, dun-dun-dunnnnn - mate to the rescue, chicken roast all trimmings - awesome!!




More Death Valley tonight - "Let's go kill SOMETHING!" - brilliant!

Early night, shattered. Nytol

Food; Gammon sanger. Sunday roast.
Gripe; Downstairs' fuckin dog, barking incessantly!! Much more & I'm calling the RSPCA
Game; Mmmmm BF3