Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Wednesday

Hump Day Arrives again! Yay!

I've started getting the bus into town then a Metro to Regent Centre to up my chances of getting a bus, seems to be paying off, albeit still hit & miss. I think I may become hit and miss with my payments to them, see how the incompetent fuckwitts like them apples! Talking of Apples, now I'm out of contract with my iPhone, I'm left with
a dilemma. Do I upgrade now and get the iPhone 4S or hang on till the 5 comes out. I'm certainly not plumping for the Samsung. I'm more than happy with the Apple products I have and the OS's they have.

Busy, busy, busy at work! Grrrr. Time flies so more of a rrrr.

**Massive Rant Alert;
I bought Official Xbox Magazine. Fuck me am I disappointed with it now!! I have Feb's issue and starting from the back like I do, the 1st problem is the Article they've done on Dead Island - it's been out since September last year and they're only doing an article on it now?! I continue on hoping for no more lunacy until I go a further 5 pages to find they've done an review on MW3's online multiplayer!!! WTF??? The game's been out 4 month (almost half a year) and they're only now looking at how it fairs online? They assess the games online longevity by showing us a graph depicting the excitement garnered from 0 - 60 minutes of online play - after 4 months, fuck me, they not been playing it like??
I go a further 2 pages to find a section called THE BEST VALUE GAMES. Great I though, I'm into saving money and getting some longevity out of my games. However, of the 15 games 'reviewed' they slag 6 of them off calling them boring, tiring, repetitive, uneventful, uncomfortable, and dull. Wha??? Why the Hell say they're 'best value' if they're just going to say, 'yes, they are terrible games but they'll take an age to get through'????? I'd rather stare at my TV while it's turned off and save myself the money.**

Rant over although I'll not be buying that shite again.

Left work, quick pint in the Five Swans with 'he who shall not be named online' and Pete. Who will. Hi Pete! (if he's reading this)

Then onto Heaton to pay my debts and have another couple of pints. 2 for 1. I'll have that!

At a mate's for tea & film tonight, watching Limitless. Couple of pints in Noire then a mixed kebab wrap for tea. Yummy. While waiting for tea, bought Xbox mag, see above rant!

Christ, it's cold here at my mate's - brrrrr. I remembered from last time and fetched my jumper and Fcuk cardigan. That's better.

Quite enjoyed Limitless. And my kebab. Kept some for lunch tomorrow - I'm gonna hum!


Food; Lincolnshire sausage, bacon and black pudding sanger. Kebab.
Gripe; See above!
Game; Words With Friends