Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Sunday 1st Jan 2012!



Happy New Year, happy new blog.

My resolution this year? To keep a blog or an online diary. I'm gonna have a stab. The format may change and so may the content. ~I may even listen to the comments from other people, if I get any.

After catching the blog-bug from my brother Steve, I've always wanted to do one. I think it gives an interesting insight into someone's world.

I'm not going to include stuff in this post from Xmas as that's just so last year...

I will however say I had a cracking night at The Cosmic Ballroom last night, it's all on my Facebook profile so I'll not post owt on here but thanks to all involved.



Here's to a corking 2012!

Oooff

Food today; Beer
Todays Gripe; Skint already
Game of today; Trying to guess what day it is