Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Saturday 7th Jan



Late night on Full House Poker on Xbox Live (must remember on to enter one of the community tournaments!) so a gentle start to the day is in order!

Mixed grill was yummy apart from that Bacon Grill stuff which just tastes of greasy ham. I'm lovin' the Schwartz Spice Rack I got from my Mam & Dad for Xmas!

Still gutted I'm allergic to eggs though :o(

Tidying my bedroom after the renovating I discovered a box of old flyers and tickets from my hedonistic clubbing days of the early thru to late 90s - nostalgia. Hopefully get a pic up of my fave.

John popped over at lunchtime for a couple of beers and a catchup because, he said 'I've nothing better to do' - nice to know I come in handy sometimes! Must admit I did chuckle at John for forgetting what he was talking about while delivering a story on how he remembers stuff. Genius

New Youtube App on Xbox is quality as it means I can play my music through my home theatre system which is handy when I have company - Youtube on, beers open, kick back and relax. Queue Chase & Status in deafening 5.1 - mint! *sorry neighbours*

Watched Jimmy Carr's 'Being Funny' and although a little near the knuckle, the man's a comedic genius - he was washed down with further beers.

Rounded the night off with Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox till 4am, still loving the Riot Shield class.

Nytol

Food today; Mixed grill.
Gripe of the day; Ran out of beer
Game of today; MW3