Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Happy New Yeah! Almost anyway



Oh. My. Head. Thankfully my wallet is heavier than I expected. Ended up up at the end of the night at the dogs for the 1st time ever! Well, I had a fiver left at the end.

It's almost Chinese New Year. This year, it's the year of the Dragon, my birth year. I is Dragonised!

Double booked myself today but managed to slot all three appointments in so for Goodwin, it was a win win win - John and I went for lunch and a couple of pints to the Five Swans - apparently named after the statue at the Civic.
Then took my iPhone to get fixed/replaced only for them to tell me it's outside it's warranty so they couldn't do anything - why the fuck couldn't some tool at Apple have checked the serial number before now and saved me trying to get to two appointments?! Fuckwitts.

Went to the Orange shop to see when my upgrade's due. It's only due now innit??
iPhone 4S on Wednesday methinks! Or do I? Maybe the Samsung Galaxy SII? Or maybe wait for the iPhone 5? Decisions...

Met Rebecca for coffee at Costa, mmm. Then went to go to Trillians but it was shut?!
Decided on The Valley Junction or whatever it's called and sat n chilled with a few beers, shooting shit. Good time, good giggles.

Home in 15 mins, why can't Stagecoach get me home this quick at 5.30?!

Bed. Nytol

Food; Bacon Sarnie.
Gripe; Apple.
Game; Scramble.