Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Friday, 27 January 2012

FRIDAY BLOODY FRIDAY!


It's only Friday again!

Lush sleep in my own bed, feel radiant and refreshed! And I've had a full nights sleep!

Excited for several reasons and not necassarilly in any order;

I have a new toy, an iPhone 4S - awesome
I'm out for tea tonight at a mate's.
I'm starting my decorating tomorrow.
I'm out for lunch and beers with John.

I'll no doubt have a proper faff about with the new toy this weekend and deliver a verdict later but for now all I can say is it's really good. REALLY good.

Adventure to Boots, pissed, for dry shampoo n Atkins Chocolate Bars. Electric bus to Walker. Comfy
Pint with he who shall not be named online & Benson @ 5 Swans!
Excited for Romana meal tonight!

PS Love iPhone 4s, really notice processing speed difference so therefore cheaper Internet!

Quick Blue Wicked then over to Rumana's - great company, awesome service and fantabulous food. Doggie bag for tea/supper/breakfast/lunch.

Early night due to knowing I'll not sleep well turned into a late one due to Rude Tube on't tellybox.

Looking forward to seeing John tomorrow. Been a while. Think we're going into town.

Nytol

Food; McCoys crips. Burger. Indian meal (all sorts)
Gripe; None. "I feel happy!" *Python quote
Game; Catch the pigeon.