Me

My photo
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Here to document what's a gwan, feel free to have a perusal! Any views found herein are my own, yada-yada-yada

Friday, 20 January 2012

Birthday Tea Day!




Happy Day of Awesomeness!

Tomorrow is my birthday and I is excited for 2 reasons;
One, I am off to Rebecca's for birthday tea tonight.
Two, I'm taking the Family to Newcastle Dogs tomorrow.

Stagecoach have out-done themselves because for 2 days, that's 2, yes 2 days in a row they've managed a bus on time from home to town. Decided to take the scenic route once I was in town and got the Metro to Regent Centre. Might do this more often, more choice of connecting bus there and more to look at! Not a particularly exciting update but hey ho.

We've had an update at work, we're now going to get our payslips, get this, BEFORE we get paid! Oh Em Gee. Not that it makes any difference to me, I'll still be skint... sad face

Busy at grrrr - no gripe as it helps the day go quicker, I think! however, t'is Friday. Geed-up!

$3 to get to Rebecca's from work, Christ how FAR is it!? But, nice pad, and whatever's for tea, smells lush.

No TV? We'll have to sort that one out - if only I'd not sold me 32 " Sharp Aquos... d'oh!

Awesome Carbonara and a half baked attempt at a drinking game while watching Withnail & I. I got scared mid way through and decided I couldn't keep up. Quality night though. Tree-mend-dosa!


Food; Mini Weetabix. Southern Fried Cheekan sarnies. Uber Carbonara. And blood orange pudding yumms.
Gripe; Not really a gripe but Benson's not well. Hope he's ok for tomorrow.
Game;